The most important equipment of the Systems Laboratory is the following:
- Computer servers, farm of computers and computer computers used in research
- Remote sensing image processing programs and packages
- Platform for access to environmental data with global coverage
- Calculation programs for electrical and magnetic properties of materials (WIEN 2K, OCTOPUS, SIESTA, deMon, Monte Carlo, Quantum Monte Carlo and spin dynamics)
- Office equipment (scanner, photocopier, laser printers, etc.)
- Office software
Our researchers also make use of the supercomputing services of the Galicia Supercomputing Center and have access to the environmental databases of the main international organizations responsible for the global monitoring of our Planet.